I am hoping to adopt a husband! Please feel free to browse this blog to get a better idea of who I am. I am committed to a strong, open relationship with my future husband's family. If you have any questions e-mail me at jilleb163 AT gmail DOT com. Please pass along my information to any men you may know who are considering marriage.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

About Jill - the Short Version



Age: 26
Birthday: October 23
Height: 5'3 (that's what my driver's license says!)
Eyes: blue
Hair: Auburn, naturally curly
Ancestry: Ulster-Scots, English, Swedish, Spanish
Education: AGS, Cosmetology license
Occupation: Personal and administrative assistant
Hobbies: Reading, writing, blogging, going to the temple, photography, yoga, bowling, going to the zoo, sewing, video games
Important to know: I had a baby girl, Roo, in July of 2009 and I placed her for adoption 9 weeks later. I've since been to the temple for my endowment.

No comments:

Post a Comment